Fees and Prices
All fees and prices are given in GBP (Pounds Sterling) and are subject to change without notice by Katy Murrell.
Some concessionary rates are available for sessions. Please contact Katy for details.
All quoted prices in the Shop exclude UK and international postage and packaging.
Katy Murrell at 'Mind-Body Maintenance' reserves the right to alter all quoted prices, offers and specifications without notice.
Bookings and Cancellations
Appointments / Workshops Bookings
Please try to give Katy at least 24 hours notice of a cancelled appointment or a fee may be charged.
Gift Vouchers Redemption
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and may NOT be refunded.
Gift Vouchers entitle the bearer to redeem a free (pre-paid for) treatment/s of their choice from Katy Murrell at 'Mind-Body Maintenance' in Dorchester Dorset UK, up to the purchase value of the Gift Voucher/s. Any additional fees for treatment time can be for in paid in cash, but vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Treatments are available for Seated Acupressure Massage, Shiatsu Massage and/or One2One Yoga Sessions. Treatments may be mixed and matched.
For more information on what amount of treatments or sessions your Gift Voucher entitles you to, and/or to book your appointment please contact Katy Murrell.
Product Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and may NOT be refunded. Refunds are available for up to 14 days after delivery of any other product from Katy's Shop. Items must be returned in their original state unopened and/or unused with an accompanying explanation of why you are not satisfied and posted to:-
46 Holloway Road
Katy recommends that you get proof of postage in case the item/s are lost in the post. Once the returned item/s have been received in an acceptable condition you will be refunded for the amount you paid for the item/s EXCLUDING postage and packaging.
If you wish to exchange an item please state which item you wish to exchange it for and why. Any remaining overdue payment will be refunded or alternatively an invoice will be sent through Paypal for any additional payment due.
- mind-bodymaintenance.co.uk is the website of Mind-Body Maintenance owned by Katy Murrell. If you have any queries about privacy or these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. By using mind-bodymaintenance.co.uk you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The information on the website is subject to change without notice. Mind-Body Maintenance makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, or operation of the website or the information contained in it.
- Mind-Body Maintenance disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to the website or in relation to any information contained in it.
- By using the website you accept and assume the risk that information may be out of date, incomplete, and inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements and you agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for information purposes only and Mind-Body Maintenance is not responsible for the content of or the accuracy of information contained on such websites. Mind-Body Maintenance hereby excludes all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising as a result of accessing third party websites from the links contained in the website.
- Mind-Body Maintenance shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of any computer viruses or malware originating from or transmitted by any third party via the website.
- The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of any part of the contents of the website, especially imagery, is prohibited unless you expressly request written permission.
- These terms shall be governed by English law and you agree that any dispute concerning them or the website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The information you provide is solely to enable Katy Murrell / Mind-Body Maintenance to process your enquiry or order and provide a high level of service. The information concerning you will be accurate and up to date and will be held in accordance with the law. If you find any inaccuracies Katy Murrell will delete or correct it promptly.
Except as set out here or as required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, Katy Murrell / Mind-Body Maintenance will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party, except to her relevant Associates or Web Manager for the purposes of managing her email marketing, but you consent to your such being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom she may sell the whole or a substantial part of her business or to whom she may transfer any part of her rights or obligations.
If you have any concerns about privacy contact Katy Murrell.
By signing up to the mailing list you agree to allow Katy Murrell to send you regular emails with her latest news, special offers and promotions.
Mailing List Subscribers are managed and stored through third party software by Campaign Monitor whose own Terms can be found here: http://www.campaignmonitor.com/terms.
Unsubscribe from Mailing List
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time if you wish to using the form below: